Sunday 28 March 2010

Tough week

Well what an eventful week its been and i'm so glad that it has come to an end!!

It all seemed too good to be true after spending hours uploading, updating and finally getting on top of the new webstore, I received a nasty little email from my webhost telling me that they had suspended my website, webstore and email due to the fact that too much server time had been used and I'd exceeded my CPU time! Who the hell knows what CPU is anyway, the whole point of me signing up with them (JUST HOST) was because it was supposed to be a really user friendly, for the complete novice web server. Ok i've had my rant, so after hours and hours of work we now have to redo the whole thing.

So after searching around found a new web provider and am beginning to start again with the site and store etc.


Anyway thankfully my sister and my niece turned up with an unexpected visit on Thursday which was lovely!!!

Also I had my first delivery of fabric from Clarke and Clarke which was really exciting and also quite worrying, as I now need to pay for it!!!!!





















The gorgeous fabrics! YumYum!!

I've also spent several hours over the past few days adding items to my Ebay account which has been really time consuming but hopefully it will be worth it in the end and I sold my first apron on it too which was great. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/trulyscrumptioussussex

Attended Pulborough Farmers Market on Saturday which was great as always, run by a lovely group of ladies and also have the best bacon sarnies, teas and conversations.

I've been busily making lots of new yummy aprons, cushions with the new fabrics!!
Well tomorrow is another day and a new week, so lets hope its better then the last one, with not too many hiccups!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, just wanted to say thank you for the gorgeous scottie dog apron I ordered from you via ebay. It's for my mam and I'm sure she will love it. Also, well done on the whole business thing especially with 4 children! I'm in the early stages of trying to set up a handmade card business and finding it a struggle with just 2 little ones - hope it all works out for you. I tried to link up with you on facebook, but can't find you (truly scrupmtious sussex?), if you can post a link that would be great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete